Teacher Appreciation Creation


Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week, this is the first time I've ever really even acknowledged this holiday. I can honestly say that I'm very excited to show my appreciation to the teachers at Logan and Lucas' daycare. The place they go to is way more than a daycare, in fact Logan just plain calls it school. These two wonderful women have gone above and beyond with the kids, Logan has not only improved in his manners but he's learned (most of) his ABC's, recognize colors, and he's able to identify counting with objects. I will admit that I was terrified to send the boys to a place for most of their day, away from me and with people that I did not know, nor did I have anyone that had previously went to them. Now I can't be more happy with my choice! I absolutely LOVE these women as do the boys.

Anyway!!! For next week I really wanted to make their gifts rather than buy. Since I already gave them bracelets I opted to make some candles instead. My mom came up with the brilliant idea to make the candles in baby food jars, I immediately agreed. Such a cute idea, and the perfect size for a candle!

We decorated with adorable owl stickers, and topped off with ribbon. I love them and will definitely be making more :)

We also had some candy left over from easter baskets so we put them in some cute little "Chinese food" boxes. and the boys finished everything off with homemade thank you cards.
It may not be my favorite holiday, but it is something that am more than happy to celebrate!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment