Sitting, Waiting, Wishing



I've been slacking on this blog! I really should get back into it, I love writing so I don't understand why I always abandon my blogs.

In any case, I'm back for now. I've kept myself busy lately with the skate shop, homework, the boys of course, and bracelets. Yes, bracelets. I've been lucky enough to find out about "Job's Tears" a seed from a plant that grows in my backyard. This particular seed doubles as a bead for bracelets. So I've taken on bracelet making, and let me tell you, I have never had so much fun making something! I can be as creative as I want with them and people LOVE them! They've become so popular I can't express my excitement! I'm already going on about 40 bracelets in a week and a half, it's incredible.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

ashley jeffers said...

im excited too. i want to smell them. i wonder if they smell like home.

Post a Comment