Caterpillars everywhere!!


So my sister sent me a picture of my niece's birthday invitation (which was unbelievably cute) and got me thinking about Lucas' 1st birthday. For Logan's party I had so many ideas but when it came down to it, I ran out of time and had to settle for buying all the supplies at a local party store. This year I decided that since I've got a little of a month before the big day, I should start planning everything and hand making it! I've decided with The Very Hungry Caterpillar for the theme. I loved this book as a child, Logan loves it, and I'm sure Lucas will too. I didn't want to get too fancy for the invitations, because I'm probably the only one that will be saving it. So I came up with a simple but cute layout, but not too fancy.

So next I have to think of party favors, decorations, and of course the CAKE. I've got ideas coming out of my ears!! I can't wait to start planning this some more! Plus, hand making everything just makes me so happy, especially knowing that the boys are going to LOVE helping with the whole process. Ugh, party planning can be so fun!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment