I do this too often..
Start a blog, post a few days, then forget about it completely. Funny thing though, my head constantly swarms with things that I intend on sharing with the world. But when I get in front of the computer, I either forget...or well...I usually just forget.

Not this time! I remembered.

I can't share EVERYTHING that has happened in the past three months, but I can summarize pretty well:



Lucas was born May 30th. He is an insanely adorable little fellow. He's nothing short of identical to his big brother in the looks department, but they both couldn't be more different when it comes to being babies. Logan has always been an independent little guy, he always has had spurts of separation anxiety, but who wouldn't?
Lucas on the other hand...this kid can NOT be put down.. WILL not be put down. He's a mama's boy through and through.



School has been pretty interesting, I'm currently taking Algebra and Geology, both intros. I am less than (haha) excited about the Algebra class. I aced this class in high school, so why is it that I can not remember ONE thing from it? You'd think SOMETHING would have stuck, but no. I guess it could possibly be the 8 year gap in between then and now that dissolved some of those linear equations to nothingness.

On the other hand, geology...oh sweet sweet geology. This class has turned my world upside down. I can't get my homework in fast enough! I'm so intensly mesmerized with this freaking class...well, I guess it's more like mesmerized with the earth and everything that it is created from. This class alone makes me rethink my career path. Elementary Teacher or Geologist. Common now. What would you choose?!

What else, what else.... Oh, right. My hair is blonde...for the first time in my life. I actually like it too..for now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment