Short and Sweet



I swear, if I look at anymore mathematical equations today, my head will likely explode. Instead of turning my homework in halfway done, I've opted to just turn it in a day late fully completed. It sounds like the better way to go.

Anyway, speaking of math... Logan sported his "I ♥ π" shirt today, and was messing around with my calculator...not only that but his hair was a crazy mess so of course I had to snap a picture.


Lucas just got over his cough, so he's getting less and less fussy, but still pretty clingy. I think I'm going to try and get a few 3 month pictures done tomorrow depending on how the day goes. Here is a picture from a few weeks ago, this boy is such a ham.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment