Time for a quick update :)



It's been about a 2 weeks, I think. Who knows, I think I've completely lost track of time.


We had such a nice Mother's Day, we went to a beach park and hung out, came home and had a nice long nap (Logan and I) and then woke up and the whole family went to go check out the lava. It was a pretty eventful day and of course wore me out. We didn't get to see much lava because they had blocked it off and we figured that it was best if we didn't break any rules that included keeping us all safe. We did see tiny specks of it on the mountainside...it was beautiful. I can't wait to get pictures of it to post.

Here are a few pictures of the past week(s?) Mother's day and some bathtime pictures! As you can tell...he loves the water.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment