Starting Over

I had a blog before, but for some reason it's managed to disappear on me. No big deal, I'll just start fresh!

April was an eventful month full of all kinds of fun.

First being Easter! Logan was a little too young to fully enjoy Easter last year, he did get to color eggs but didn't quite grasp it like he did this year. Not only did we color real eggs, we made some from paper mache as well. He loved every messy part of it!


I must say, he's quite a creative little boy. He loves drawing pictures for people. We made a few Easter cards and had to put his finishing touches to them. Luckily, these masterpieces haven't made their way to anything but paper (with the occasional accidents). He knows to ask for paper when he wants to draw, so that's always nice ;)


As far as Lucas goes, he's stronger than Logan was and beats me up constantly. I swear I'm going to have a fractured rib because of him! But along with strong, he's very healthy. I am very excited, but very very nervous for him to be here. The days are getting shorter and I feel like I have so much to do before he's born. Luckily I have amazing support from my family here, I honestly don't know what I would do without them. This pregnancy has been fairly easy, no sickness just sore joints. I am very very thankful for that!






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment